COVID-19 in the Workplace: Essential and Returning Workers
Many jobsites are now requiring that workers be trained on COVID-19 safety. This certificate training is a virtual and instructor-led 3 hour course conducted in either English or Spanish.
After attending participants will be able to:
- Assess risk factors for work-related exposure to COVID-19.
- Define protective measures employers should implement applicable to their industry.
- Understand workers rights to a safe and healthy workplace.
- Review strategies for protecting mental health during the crisis.
- Learn about contact tracing.